We are looking for a working student to support us as a customer care agent for one of our startup companies. You will contribute in turning Oyster Lab into one of the fastest and most innovative company builders in the energy and e-commerce sector.
• Provide friendly first-level support via phone, e-mail or chat during regular business hours.
• Process orders and complex inquiries from customers in Germany and Switzerland.
• Answer questions related to electric mobility (vehicles, charging, wallbox set-up etc.).
• Escalate technical issues to our experts and electricians.
• Manage and update customer accounts and contracts.
• Manage customer data through our CRM system.
• Currently enrolled as a university student.
• Friendly character and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, and to learn and apply new knowledge.
• Passion for electric mobility and everything related to it.
• Passion for working in a startup environment where constant change is the norm.
• High German and Swiss German language fluency.
• English language fluency is a plus.
• Intermediate French and/or Italian language skills are a plus.
• Driver's license for Switzerland is a plus, so that you can experience the product you’re supporting.
We offer competitive salary, flexible working hours, discounts from external partners, amazing team events and game nights (e.g. table soccer, Mario Kart, Cards Against Humanity), and much more. English is our default language, and our Swiss colleagues will happily provide you with snackable Swiss-German lessons. Our office space lies within easy walking distance of central Zurich, Europe’s wealthiest, most sustainable and second most liveable city in the world.