We are looking for a charismatic Lead Software Engineer or Technical Lead who shares our entrepreneurial spirit, and lives and breathes excellent software engineering. You should be enthusiastic about trending topics like electric mobility, battery technologies, smart home, connected car or IoT.
• Build and deliver technical prototypes to validate our hypotheses.
• Conduct code and architecture reviews to ensure that everything is clean, maintainable and scalable.
• Design and execute Oyster Lab’s overall technology strategy and vision.
• Manage engineering team, including talent hiring and development.
• Foster an agile mindset and coach other engineers to improve their skills.
• Promote Oyster Lab in relevant communities, events and conferences.
• At least 5 years of programming experience of backend or mobile applications.
• Experience with building secure and IoT-enabled software based on state-of-the-art technologies.
• Experience with building and/or running scalable applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably AWS
• Experience in Docker, Node.js and/or Trusted Platform Module a plus.
• Experience in leading agile engineering teams and collaborating with product development.
• General interest and experience with distributed systems and RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture, DevOps and web services, and a strong interest in further development.
• Ability to quickly acquire skills in technologies not familiar with.
• Effective communication skills and an interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams.
• A degree in computer science, mathematics or another similar discipline.
• English language fluency.
We offer competitive salary with low tax rates, flexible working hours, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, hardware of your choice, and much more.